Exterior Window Shades are at least three times more effective at reducing solar heat gain then interior shades. That is why all across Europe in both northern and southern climates, we see Architects specifying and installing Exterior Shading Solutions for residential and commercial projects.
This trend is finally hitting our shores in the USA. InSync Solar along with its partner Model System Italia are proud to offer the industry's best Engineered Shading Solutions for exterior applications. Architects can now choose among roller shades, horizontal louvers and rolling shutters in many designs and styles.
We have created A Buyer’s Guide to Exterior Shading Solutions. It is a comprehensive and educational report on the many aspects of designing and specifying exterior window coverings. The guide covers such things as:
1. Why should I choose Exterior Shading Solutions for my next project?
2. What custom solutions are available?
3. How do I select fabrics & finishes?
4. How do i design an Exterior Shading Control System?
5. Are wind and sun sensors required?
6. What are the installation considerations for Exterior Shades?
7. How are the systems maintained?
8. What famous architects are specifying Exterior Shading Solutions?
To download "A Buyer's Guide to Exterior Shading Solutions"
fill out the below form and click submit